Apply to the Program
2017-2019 Fellow Application
The FMIGS Program is currently accepting applications. Please select this link https://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/2479764/fmigs2017 to complete an application for the 2017-2019 Fellowship year.
- Program start date: July 1, 2017
- Interviews with applicants: To be determined by each site. To be scheduled no later than September 9, 2016.
National Residency Match Program (NRMP) Dates
- Match Opens: June 22, 2016 – Program Directors and applicants can begin to register.
- Rank Order List Entry Opens: August 3, 2016 – Program Directors and applicants can begin to submit their rank lists. Changes are allowed. Certify all changes.
- Rank Order List Certification Deadline: Rank Order List Certification Deadline: September 21, 2016 – No more changes are allowed after this date. Submission of rank list closes.
- Match Day: October 5, 2016
New Site Application
If you’re an experienced endoscopic surgeon looking to be a Program Director in a fellowship, please click on New Site Application. Please save a copy to your computer. Complete the application and email to the Fellowship office at email@example.com. Applications must be submitted electronically. By becoming a preceptor, you’ll be passing on your knowledge to future generations of doctors.