Apply to the Program
For more information, please send an email to FmigsIntl@aagl.org.
The following documents must be included to complete your application:
- Digital photo (300 dpi)
- Curriculum Vitae which includes your educational pedigree, all abstracts, presentations at regional and national meetings, publications, honors, awards and achievements.
- Three letters of reference. One letter should be from your residency director. Your letter writers must submit the letters by e-mail at FmigsIntl@aagl.org.
- Your residency case list brief summary (1 page).
- Personal statement discussing your interest in pursuing FMIGS-I training (1 page max).
- If you are currently not a resident in training, provide the following:
- A description of your current practice.
- A list of all hospital staff and teaching appointments currently held, including types of privileges.
FMIGS-I New Site Application
If you’re an experienced endoscopic surgeon looking to be a Program Director in a fellowship, please click on New Site Application. Before completing this application, please review the FMIGS-I Program Requirements. Please save a copy to your computer. Complete the application and email to the Fellowship office at FmigsIntl@aagl.org. Applications must be submitted electronically. By becoming a preceptor, you’ll be passing on your knowledge to future generations of doctors.