Recorded on Thursday, July 2, 2020, 9 am/PT, 12 pm/ET
Expiration date (for CME): Thursday, July 2, 2020
Length: 60 minutes
Cost: No Charge/Open to All/Please share the link with your colleagues!
Description: We are living through a global crisis with no modern-day model. What we need now, more than ever, are multiplier strategies—leaders who will help you Develop Deeper Trust and Cultivate Learning as you lead teams into the unknown.
Real leaders are not born; the ability to help others triumph over adversity is not written into their genetic code. They are, instead, made. Leaders become “real” when they practice a few key behaviors that surround and inspire people through difficult times. As COVID-19 tears its way through country by country, join us as Liz Wiseman discusses how to adapt boldly and engage for impact.
Learning Objectives: At the conclusion of this activity, the participant will be able to: 1) Discuss how to develop deeper trust and cultivate learning as a leader during COVID era.
Target Audience: This educational activity is designed for all healthcare providers.
The AAGL is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The AAGL designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This activity was developed by AAGL and the information is provided for general medical education purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the independent medical judgment of a physician relative to diagnostic and treatment options of a specific patient’s medical condition. The viewpoints expressed in this activity are those of the authors/faculty. They do not represent an endorsement by AAGL. In no event will AAGL be liable for any decision made or action taken in reliance upon the information provided through this activity.
- Linda D. Bradley, MD, Medical Director, AAGL and Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Biology, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Ohio
- Jubilee Brown, MD, President, AAGL and Professor and Associate Director, Division of Gynecologic Oncology, Levine Cancer Institute, Atrium Health, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Liz Wiseman, Chief Executive Officer, Wiseman Group, Researcher and Executive Advisor who teaches leadership to executives around the world and Author of New York Times bestseller Multipliers: How the Best Leaders Make Everyone Smarter, The Multiplier Effect: Tapping the Genius Inside Our Schools, and Wall Street Journal bestseller Rookie Smarts: Why Learning Beats Knowing in the New Game of Work, Silicon Valley, California
- Suzanna J. Fox, MD, Deputy Chief Physician Executive, Senior Medical Director-Women’s Service Line, Atrium Health, Charlotte, North Carolina
Recommended COVID-19 Resources:
- Journal of Minimally Invasive Gynecology (JMIG) Articles
- ACCME Clinician Resources
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- CDC Travel Health Notices
- World Health Organization