Issued: 3/18/2020 – by AAGL
Thank you to all the faculty, presenters and participants on today’s webinar! A recorded version is available to view on our the AAGL Surgery U platform link below or the AAGL Facebook page.
COVID-19 Webinar Series: Learning from Colleagues and Friends on the Front Lines of COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
Friday, March 20, 2020, 10:30 am PT/1:30 pm ET
Estimated length: 90 minutes
Cost: No Charge
View Recorded on AAGL’s SurgeryU Platform: https://surgeryu.com/public/covid19
Sign Up for the COVID-19 Discussion Forum: http://discussion.aagl.org
Learn the latest on Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) from AAGL’s leadership and colleagues. This live webcast will include global perspectives on the latest information on the epidemiology and clinical characteristics of COVID-19. On-the-ground suggestions on how to triage cases, manage clinic and operating rooms, testing, patient management, limited staffing, protective resources and infection control and prevention. This webinar will include a Q&A session.
At the conclusion of this activity, the participant will be able to: 1) Access the most up-to-date information on COVID-19 from our panel of global experts.
This educational activity is designed for all health care providers.
This activity was developed by AAGL and the information is provided for general medical education purposes only and not meant to substitute for the independent medical judgment of a physician relative to diagnostic and treatment options of a patient’s medical condition. The viewpoints expressed in this activity are those of the presenters. They do not represent an endorsement by AAGL. AAGL is not liable for any decision made or action taken in reliance upon the information provided through this activity.
- Jubilee Brown, MD, Levine Cancer Institute, Atrium Health, Charlotte, NC
- Linda D. Bradley, MD, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH
- China: Jinghe Lang, MD, Peking Union Medical College Hospital, Beijing
Xiaoming Gong, MD, Woyi Ob/Gyn Medical Group, Beijing
Xiaoming Guan, MD, PhD, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX
Lan Zhu, MD, Peking Union Medical College Hospital, Beijing
- France: Emilie Faller, MD, Hôpital de Hautepierre, Strasbourg
Geoffroy Canlorbe, MD, PhD, Hôpital Pitié Salpétriére, Paris
- Italy: Marcello Ceccaroni, MD, PhD, Sacro Cuore Don Calabria Hospital, Verona
- Korea: Joong Sub Choi, MD, Hanyang University College of Medicine, Seoul
- Spain: Pere Barri, MD, Dexeus Mujer, Barcelona
- USA: Barbara Goff, MD, University of Washington Medicine, Seattle, WA
- USA: Catherine L. Passaretti, MD, Atrium Health, Charlotte, NC
- USA: Derek Raghavan, MD, PhD, Levine Cancer Institute, Atrium Health, Charlotte, NC
Recommended COVID-19 Resources:
- CDC: www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- CDC travel health notices: www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/index.html
- World Health Organization: www.who.int/health-topics/coronavirus