Mission and Vision Statement
As the global leader in Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery, our mission is to elevate the quality and safety of health care for women through excellence in clinical practice, education, research, innovation, and advocacy.
AAGL is committed to:
- Clinical Practice—We enable our members to optimize patient care through the development of practice guidelines and skill acquisition.
- Education—We provide dynamic evidence-based learning by educating members throughout their career.
- Research—We support the ethical conduct and dissemination of scientific investigation to advance the field of women’s health and gynecologic surgery.
- Innovation—We advance the field of gynecologic care by encouraging new ideas, surgical innovation, and collaboration with our partners.
- Advocacy—We develop transformational leaders that collaborate and set standards for patient care in order to serve their local, national, and international communities.
Our vision is to elevate the global standard for gynecologic care and to ensure that all women have access to minimally invasive surgical options.