Apply to the Program
The Fellow Candidate Application for the 2021-2023 Fellowship cycle will be available in January 2020. A link will be made available to complete an application on this webpage.
Below is a list of supporting documents that must be included with your application, at the time of submission.
The following documents must be included to complete your application:
- Digital headshot photo (300 dpi).
- Curriculum Vitae which includes your educational pedigree, all abstracts, presentations at regional and national meetings, publications, honors, awards and achievements.
- Three letters of reference. One letter should be from your residency director. Submit by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your residency ACGME case list brief summary (1 page).
- Personal statement discussing your interest in pursuing MIGS training (1 page max).
- ECFMG certificate (if applicable)
- TOEFL IBT certificate (if applicable)
- Official copy of USMLE or LMCC transcript
- Application payment
- If you are currently not a resident in training, provide the following:
- A description of your current practice.
- A list of all hospital staff and teaching appointments currently held, including types of privileges.
- A copy of your malpractice policy.
Training Fellowship Site Application
If you’re an experienced endoscopic surgeon looking to be a Program Director in a fellowship, please click on New Site Application. Please save a copy to your computer. Complete the application and email to the Fellowship office at email@example.com. Applications must be submitted electronically. By becoming a preceptor, you’ll be passing on your knowledge to future generations of doctors.