Welcome to AAGL’s specialty page dedicated to minimally invasive surgeons with a focus on Fibroids.
The Goals of this SIG are:
- Hold quarterly meetings via teleconference with the AAGL Medical Director.
- SIG Chair to work with the Scientific Program Chair on “topics” for courses.
- SIG to dovetail with the AAGL Research Committee.
- Hold an Annual in-person SIG meeting at the AAGL Global Congress.
The SIG Board Members are responsible to produce three (3) Articles each year:
- An Article on Your Most Difficult Case.
- An Article for a Technology Overview related to this SIG.
- Lead-in explaining why two (2) videos were selected from SurgeryU related to this SIG for the AAGL NewsScope.
Michael Moore, Chair
Jeannie Kim, Vice-Chair
Prakash Trivedi, Immediate Past Chair
Jose Garza Leal, SIG Board Member
Kristen Pepin, SIG Board Member
Bill Parker, SIG Consultant
If you would like to join this SIG, please email Seth Spirrison at firstname.lastname@example.org