Two-Year Fellowship in MIGS
- 2015 Fellowship Graduation – Sunday, November 15, 2015 at 5:00pm
- Compensation Among Graduated FMIGS Fellows
- 2013 FMIGS Agreement
- 2015 Interview Schedule
- Program Requirements
- Apply to the Program
- Fund for the Future
- Fund for the Future Recipients
- FMIGS History
- Fellowship Mission Statement
- Educational Objectives
- Fellowship Board
- Fellows and Preceptors
- Fellows Case Log
- Minimum Case List
- Surgical Competency List
- Fellowship Committees
The Fellowship in Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery (FMIGS) was developed to address the concern that most graduating residents in obstetrics and gynecology were not fully trained in modern endoscopic surgery. The Fellowship is pleased to offer this comprehensive training program to graduating gynecologic residents who are interested in a focus in minimally invasive surgery.
Facts about FMIGS:
- FMIGS fellowships are now offered through more than 40 hospital sites.
- Educational objectives focus on evidence based medicine, anatomical principles, instrumentation, operative laparoscopy, operative hysteroscopy, and robotics.
- The Fellowship offers in-depth experience using state-of-the-art techniques.
- To date, 247 Fellows have successfully graduated from the program.
We invite graduating gynecologic residents who are considering fellowship programs to submit an application to the FMIGS program.
Applications for the 2016-2018 Fellowship year will be available February 2015. For more information, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org