Two-Year Fellowship in MIGS
- Apply to the Program
- FMIGS Observership
- Definition of a MIGS Surgeon
- Program Requirements
- 2017 Interview Schedule
- Policies and Procedures
- Fund for the Future
- FMIGS History & Mission Statement
- Fellowship Board
- Fellows and Program Directors
- Fellows Case Log
- Fellowship Committees
- Compensation Among Graduated FMIGS Fellows
The Fellowship in Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery (FMIGS) was developed to address the concern that most graduating residents in obstetrics and gynecology were not fully trained in modern endoscopic surgery. The Fellowship is pleased to offer this comprehensive training program to graduating gynecologic residents who are interested in a focus in minimally invasive surgery.
Facts about FMIGS:
- FMIGS fellowships are now offered through more than 40 hospital sites.
- Educational objectives focus on evidence based medicine, anatomical principles, instrumentation, operative laparoscopy, operative hysteroscopy, and robotics.
- The Fellowship offers in-depth experience using state-of-the-art techniques.
- To date, 352 Fellows have successfully graduated from the program.
We invite graduating gynecologic residents who are considering fellowship programs to submit an application to the FMIGS program.
Applications for the 2019-2021 Fellowship year will be available January 2018. For more information, please send an email to: email@example.com