Two-Year Fellowship in MIGS
- Apply to the Program
- Fellowship in Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery – International (FMIGS-I)
- FMIGS Observership
- Definition of a MIGS Surgeon
- Program Requirements
- 2019 Interview Schedule
- AAGL Anti-Harassment and Grievance Policy
- FMIGS Policies and Procedures
- Fund for the Future
- FMIGS History & Mission Statement
- Fellowship Board
- Fellows and Program Directors
- Fellows Case Log
- Fellowship Committees
- Compensation Among Graduated FMIGS Fellows
The Fellowship in Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery (FMIGS) was developed to address the concern that most graduating residents in obstetrics and gynecology were not fully trained in modern endoscopic surgery. The Fellowship is pleased to offer this comprehensive training program to graduating gynecologic residents who are interested in a focus in minimally invasive surgery.
Facts about FMIGS:
- FMIGS fellowships are now offered through 48 hospital sites.
- Educational objectives focus on evidence based medicine, anatomical principles, instrumentation, operative laparoscopy, operative hysteroscopy, and robotics.
- The Fellowship offers in-depth experience using state-of-the-art techniques.
- To date, 390 Fellows have successfully graduated from the program.
We invite graduating gynecologic residents who are considering fellowship programs to submit an application to the FMIGS program.
Research Mentor Chat Line – An online platform for fellows looking for help with a research question.
Research experts on the FMIGS Research Committee and FMIGS-SGS Subgroup of FPRN have volunteered to serve as a consultant for your research question. Whether you are just starting to design a study, or have completed data collection and are looking to analyze your data or prepare a manuscript, research consultants are available to discuss your question.
If you are an FMIGS Fellow who would like to submit questions, please complete this form.
If you are an FMIGS Program Director/Associate Program Director who would like to assist as a consultant, please complete this form.
Please note that the FMIGS Research Mentor Chat Line is not intended to be a service for conducting statistical analyses. It is also not intended to be a service for writing or major editing of protocols, manuscripts, or grant submissions.