- Apply to the Program
- Current Program Directors
- 2021 Interview Schedule
- Fellowship Board
- Fellowship Committees
- FMIGS Milestones
- Research Mentor Chatline
- FMIGS Observership
- Definition of a MIGS Surgeon
- Program Requirements
- AAGL Anti-Harassment and Grievance Policy
- FMIGS Policies and Procedures
- FMIGS Mission Statement & History
- Compensation Among Graduated FMIGS Fellows
2022-2024 Fellow Candidate Application is now available.
Below is the application process schedule.
- May 3, 2021: Deadline to Submit Applications
- May 5, 2021: Application Distribution to Programs
- May 25, 2021: First Wave of Interview Notifications
- June 1, 2021: Deadline for Candidates to Accept/Decline Interview Invitation
- June 2, 2020: Second Wave of Interview Notifications
- June 23, 2021: Match Opens
- August 4, 2021: Ranking Opens
- September 8, 2021: Quota Deadline
- September 22, 2021: Ranking Closes
- October 6, 2021: Match Day
2021 FMIGS PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS
Effective July 1, 2021, the revised version of the FMIGS Program Requirements will apply. Please review and provide us with any comments by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than February 28, 2021.
Click here to Download/View the Program Requirements.
AAGL’s Fellowship in Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery (FMIGS) was developed to address the concern that most graduating residents in obstetrics and gynecology were not fully trained in modern endoscopic surgery.
The Fellowship offers two and three year comprehensive training program in advanced gynecologic endoscopy to graduating gynecologic residents who are interested in a focus in minimally invasive surgery.
• Offered through 50 hospital sites across the USA, 3 in Canada, 1 in Brazil, 1 in Colombia and 1 in Mexico.
• Educational objectives focus on evidence-based medicine, anatomical principles, instrumentation, operative laparoscopy, operative hysteroscopy, and robotics.
• In-depth experience using state-of-the-art techniques.
• 450+ AAGL fellow members have graduated.