- Apply to the Program
- Current Programs
- Current Fellows
- 2022 Virtual Interview Schedule
- Board of Directors
- Fellowship Committees
- Young Alumni Network (YAN)
- Survey Process and Application
- FMIGS Milestones
- FMIGS Observership
- Definition of a MIGS Surgeon
- Program Requirements
- AAGL Anti-Harassment and Grievance Policy
- FMIGS Policies and Procedures
- FMIGS Mission Statement & History
- Compensation Among Graduated FMIGS Fellows
AAGL’s Fellowship in Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery (FMIGS) was developed to address the concern that most graduating residents in obstetrics and gynecology were not fully trained in modern endoscopic surgery.
The Fellowship offers two and three year comprehensive training program in advanced gynecologic endoscopy to graduating gynecologic residents who are interested in a focus in minimally invasive surgery.
• Offered through 52 hospital sites across the USA, 3 in Canada, 1 in Brazil, 1 in Colombia and 1 in Mexico.
• Educational objectives focus on evidence-based medicine, anatomical principles, instrumentation, operative laparoscopy, operative hysteroscopy, and robotics.
• In-depth experience using state-of-the-art techniques.
• 500+ fellow have successfully graduated the FMIGS program.