- Apply to the Program
- Current Program Directors
- Current Fellows
- 2021 Virtual Interview Schedule
- Fellowship Board
- Fellowship Committees
- Young Alumni Network (YAN)
- Research Survey Process and Application
- FMIGS Milestones
- FMIGS Observership
- Definition of a MIGS Surgeon
- Program Requirements
- AAGL Anti-Harassment and Grievance Policy
- FMIGS Policies and Procedures
- FMIGS Mission Statement & History
- Compensation Among Graduated FMIGS Fellows
- June 23, 2021: Match Opens
- August 4, 2021: Ranking Opens
- September 8, 2021: Quota Deadline
- September 22, 2021: Ranking Closes
- October 6, 2021: Match Day
For information about our international program application process, please click the appropriate link below:
– Registration open from: November 3, 2021
– Call closing: December 3, 2021
– Interviews:December 14, 2021
– Results: December 17, 2021
– Fellowship start: March 1, 2022
– Duration: 3 years
– Registration open from: January 15, 2021
– Call closing: June 1, 2021
– Interviews: June 10-20, 2021
– Results: July 1, 2021
– Course start: August 1, 2021
– Duration: 4 semesters
Click here for more information
AAGL’s Fellowship in Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery (FMIGS) was developed to address the concern that most graduating residents in obstetrics and gynecology were not fully trained in modern endoscopic surgery.
The Fellowship offers two and three year comprehensive training program in advanced gynecologic endoscopy to graduating gynecologic residents who are interested in a focus in minimally invasive surgery.
• Offered through 50 hospital sites across the USA, 3 in Canada, 1 in Brazil, 1 in Colombia and 1 in Mexico.
• Educational objectives focus on evidence-based medicine, anatomical principles, instrumentation, operative laparoscopy, operative hysteroscopy, and robotics.
• In-depth experience using state-of-the-art techniques.
• 450+ AAGL fellow members have graduated.