Apply to the Program
FELLOW CANDIDATE APPLICATION
The Fellow Candidate Application for the 2022-2024 Fellowship cycle is now available. Deadline to submit the application is May 3, 2021.
2021 IMPORTANT DATES
Fellow Candidate Application/Interview Schedule
- May 3, 2021: Deadline to Submit Applications
- May 5, 2021: Application Distribution to Programs
- May 25, 2021: First Wave of Interview Notifications
- June 1, 2021: Deadline for Candidates to Accept/Decline Interview Invitation
- June 2, 2020: Second Wave of Interview Notifications
- June 23, 2021: Match Opens
- August 4, 2021: Ranking Opens
- September 8, 2021: Quota Deadline
- September 22, 2021: Ranking Closes
- October 6, 2021: Match Day
Below is a list of supporting documents that must be included with your application, at the time of submission.
The following documents must be included to complete your application:
- Digital headshot photo (300 dpi). Headshot photos will only be uploaded to programs, after an interview has been offered.
- Curriculum Vitae which includes your educational pedigree, all abstracts, presentations at regional and national meetings, publications, honors, awards and achievements.
- Three letters of reference. One letter should be from your residency director. Submit by e-mail at email@example.com.
- Your residency ACGME case list brief summary (1 page).
- Personal statement discussing your interest in pursuing MIGS training (1 page max).
- CREOG Scores. Include all available scores and not only the highest.
- ECFMG certificate (if applicable)
- TOEFL IBT certificate (if applicable)
- Official copy of USMLE or LMCC transcript. Submit to the Fellowship office by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or surface mail at: 6757 Katella Avenue, Cypress, CA 90630.
- If you are currently not a resident in training, provide the following:
- A description of your current practice.
- A list of all hospital staff and teaching appointments currently held, including types of privileges.
- A copy of your malpractice policy.
NEW TRAINING SITE APPLICATION
If you’re an experienced endoscopic surgeon looking to be a Program Director in a fellowship, please click on New Site Application. Please save a copy to your computer. Complete the application and email to the Fellowship office at email@example.com. Applications must be submitted electronically. By becoming a preceptor, you’ll be passing on your knowledge to future generations of doctors.