Welcome to AAGL’s specialty page dedicated to minimally invasive surgeons with a focus on hysteroscopy.
The 2017 Goals of this SIG are:
- Pros and Cons: Hysteroscopic Tissue Removal Systems versus Hysteroscopic Resectoscopy
- Basic hysteroscopy set up. (In which we could cover from needed equipment for diagnostic and minor hysteroscopic procedures, to resectoscopic and tissue removal systems)
- Pain management during in office hysteroscopic procedures. Do we need it? Pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic options?
- Choosing the right patient for in office hysteroscopy
- Expanding the indications for hysteroscopy. (Highlighting the roll of hysteroscopy in modern gynecology and tips on how to incorporate hysteroscopy into their daily practice)
- Prevention and management of complications during hysteroscopic procedures
- Office Hysteroscopy Online Module
- Video to be submitted to SurgeryU: Isthomocele repair
- Video to be submitted to SurgeryU: Hysteroscopic Myomectomy: Approach to Type 2 leiomyomas for Complete Enucleation