Welcome to AAGL’s specialty page dedicated to minimally invasive surgeons with a focus on oncology.
The 2018 Goals of this SIG are:
1. To develop the AAGL’s 1st Annual PG CME Course called “The Course on the Course”: Learn 18 Pearls of Surgical Excellence.
• This will be an innovative program to allow for members to learn surgical principles to improve patient outcomes.
• To develop an AAGL fundraiser to help support future educational initiatives.
2. To increase participation in the Oncology SIG of international members through participation in AAGL courses, publications programs and social media.
3. To collaborate with other societies to develop proficiency testing and training programs for Minimally Invasive and Robotic Surgeons to allow for safe and effective patient outcomes.
Immediate Past Chair
If you are an AAGL member, you can become a member of this SIG by logging in and clicking on the Become a Member of this SIG button on this page.