Pediatric Adolescent Gynecology Surgery
Welcome to AAGL’s specialty page dedicated to minimally invasive surgeons with a focus on Pediatric Adolescent Gynecology Surgery.
The Goals of this SIG are:
- Hold quarterly meetings via teleconference with the AAGL Medical Director.
- SIG Chair to work with the Scientific Program Chair on “topics” for courses.
- SIG to dovetail with the AAGL Research Committee.
- Hold an Annual in-person SIG meeting at the AAGL Global Congress.
The SIG Board Members are responsible to produce three (3) Articles each year:
- An Article on Your Most Difficult Case.
- An Article for a Technology Overview related to this SIG.
- Lead-in explaining why two (2) videos were selected from SurgeryU related to this SIG for the AAGL NewsScope.
Nichole Tyson, Chair
Kate McCracken, Vice-Chair
Lissa Yu, SIG Board Member
Julie Strickland, SIG Board Member
Krista Childress, Secretary
If you would like to join this SIG, please email Seth Spirrison at email@example.com