Welcome to AAGL’s specialty page dedicated to minimally invasive surgeons with a focus on Pelvic Pain.
The Goals of this SIG are:
- Hold quarterly meetings via teleconference with the AAGL Medical Director.
- SIG Chair to work with the Scientific Program Chair on “topics” for courses.
- SIG to dovetail with the AAGL Research Committee.
- Hold an Annual in-person SIG meeting at the AAGL Global Congress.
The SIG Board Members are responsible to produce three (3) Articles each year:
- An Article on Your Most Difficult Case.
- An Article for a Technology Overview related to this SIG.
- Lead-in explaining why two (2) videos were selected from SurgeryU related to this SIG for the AAGL NewsScope.
Ashley Gubbels, Chair Timothy Deimling. Vice-Chair
Jean Uy-Kroh, Immediate Past Chair
Anna Reinert, SIG Board Member Sara Till, SIG Board Member
If you would like to join this SIG, please email Seth Spirrison at firstname.lastname@example.org